Bushnell Marine 7 X 50 Waterproof Binoculars with Illumin Compass
|Magnification||Focus System||Prism System||Prism Glass||Lens Coating||Field of View|
|Weight (oz/g)||Water/Fog Proof||Price|
|7 x 50||Individual||Porro||BaK-4||Multi||350/117||37/1050||Yes||$169.99 USD|
Built to withstand extreme nautical environments. And float in them. We suggest you keep them on board, but made our Marine series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won’t deep-six your day. You’ll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions.New to the line is a version with a 3-Axis Digital Compass or the ultimate binocular for the hgh seas.
- 3-Axis Digital Compass
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
There are no questions or answers for this item.