C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Charts - Mexico, Central America, & The Caribbean
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: SANTA99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
$9.99 2 Day Shipping
(Some Exclusions Apply)
FREE Mustad 6in Deluxe Fillet Knife on Orders $300 or More
Cyber Week Deals
Current Active Promotions
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Central America & Caribbean||SD||$265.99 USD|
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Brownsville, TX to Coatzacoalcos, MX||MicroSD/SD||$185.99 USD|
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Coatzacoalcos, MX to Honduras Bay, GT||MicroSD/SD||$185.99 USD|
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Champerico, GT to Acapulco, MX||MicroSD/SD||$185.99 USD|
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Acapulco, MX to Mazatlan, MX||MicroSD/SD||$185.99 USD|
|C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Chart||Gulf of Califonia , Mexico||MicroSD/SD||$185.99 USD|
C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Charts are the next evolution in navigation solutions. C-MAP 4D adapts to your boating needs because it's the only digital chart that offers advanced features and lets you add data and services as they become available.
C-MAP 4D cartography is compatible with the Furuno 1670F / 1870F, and Standard CPN 7000i, and CPN1010i units.
C-MAP 4D Electronic Marine Charts Features:
Full 4D Content
When you choose Full 4D content you will experience the latest in navigation data and technology such as:
- 3D Chart View - The world has three dimensions. When you add the 4th dimension of time - meaning consistent, periodic updates - you combine the most detailed 3D height and depth worldwide database with a continuous update process to give you a personalized navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation.
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - See the real world on your screen. C-MAP 4D includes a navigational perspective with high-resolution coastal imagery overlaid on the most accurate and up-to-date vector data, plus thousands of extraordinary photos for the most popular marinas and areas of interest.
- Digital Raster Charts - Innovate tradition. With raster charts, you have an additional reference source for navigational awareness. Get "at-a-glance" information using the nautical paper charts overlaid on the multi-dimensional shaded relief to have a new visual experience.
- Easy Routing - Automatically create a route. Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters and
automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights potential hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment of the route, allows you to manually adjust the route.
- Guardian Alarm - An extra layer of safety. When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use the feature as an added backup to alert you should you head toward a potentially harmful object.
- Detailed NavAids
- Route Check
- Detailed Marina Charts
- C-Marina Ports Database
- Multi-Language Capability
- Dynamic Tides & Currents
- Photos & Diagrams
- Depths & Land Elevations
- Perspective View
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!