Caddis CA13901WBF Neoprene Bootfoot Waders - Size 9
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|5mm Neoprene Material|
600 grams Thinsulte
Bib Style Neoprene Suspenders
High Back Design
very warm also very comfy material.
Check thw size carefully.
it is little tall and skinny type..
- Easy to slip on and off, and offers very little "flap" to catch the current.
- I can already tell these will not be very comfortable for hotter weather, especially with air temps into the 80s.
these waders were thoroughly field tested in south louisiana; january 2015. i had to walk 100 yards down a mud trail and then 50 yards of marsh. we then climbed into pirogues for a 100 yard paddle to the blind. the tide was high that day and we had 2 feet of water in our blind.
the waders were comfortable and easy to put on and take off. had the weather been cooler (it was near 70); the waders would have been even more comfy.
- no leaks
- easy to put on & take off
- comfortable to wear and walk
- room in the boot (size 11) in the event i would have worn thick socks
- integral velcro suspenders!
- much thicker than lesser quality brands
- value for the $$$ spent
- maybe a little heavier than other lesser quality brands
In the Swamps and Lake during the Victorian duck season its cold, raining and muddy, as soon as I started wearing these awesome waders I noticed I didn't need to ware two pairs of pants anymore as they were warm enough with just one, But the best thing of all is that they are totally movable, Quiet and waterproof.
I wouldn't go out without them again, there unlike anything ive ever tried.
- comfortable, warm, good quality
- comfortable, good quality
- comfortable fit, easy on and off. you can even sit comfortably with these on for long periods of time.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!