Daiwa Certate-HD4000SH-JDM Certate Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Type||Gear Ratio||Mono Line|
|17lb||Dual Retrieve||$499.99 USD|
- Made in Japan with leading-edge features
- High performance long service life
- Superior corrosion resistance and durability
- Hardbodyz aluminum body and body cover
- Monocoque 1-pc. body design on HD models
- Lightweight Zaion carbon Air Rotor with Air Bail
- Premium Digigear gearing
- Magsealed drive gear, main shaft, and line roller
- Premium 11-bearing (10+1) system9-bearing (8+1) system on HD models
- Instant anti-reverse
- 2 Magsealed drive gear ball bearings
- 5 CRBB stainless steel ball bearings
- Light weight, smooth
- Drag should be 25-30lbs!
I put 30 lbs test power pro line on my 3500 and with a St. croix mojo 8ft is a perfect match for striper fishing. So far it has landed over 20 stripers without any problem and still spins smoothly like the first day. I really love the carbon fiber rotor feature that reduced the reel weight significantly.
It is a best reel ever created!
- Smoother than Shimano Stella SW
- Light weight
- Strong body
- Smooth drags
- I suggest 3500 size for striper fishings
- I wish Daiwa made the handle knob out of aluminum instead plastic !
- Light, strong, incredibly smooth, absolutely beautiful, and packed with all the high end Daiwa tech at sale price.
- Puts my other reels to shame.
- Super strong components that are well balanced and will stand the test of time.
- the sale price on HD4000 model.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!