Daiwa CERTATELT2500-XH Certate LT Spinning Reel
Loaded with top-of-the-line features and technologies that were previously only found in Daiwa's flagship reels.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Bearings||Mono Line Capacity||Braided Line Capacity||Max Drag||Weight||Price|
Loaded with top-of-the-line features and technologies that were previously only found in Daiwa's flagship reels, the Daiwa Certate LT Spinning Reels redefine what you can expect from spinning reels in their class. Built around Daiwa's LT "Light and Tough" concept, the Certate LT utilizes a lightweight, compact body to house an oversized precision machined main gear for the perfect combination of power and precision. Daiwa has borrowed their revolutionary monocoque single-piece body design from their ultra high end models like the Exist LT to create an aluminum frame that not only provides extreme rigidity and strength, but eliminates the necessity for pins and screws to hold the body together, thus making the reel more resistant to water intrusion. This frame design in addition to Daiwa’s proprietary Magseal technology used to seal the main shaft and roller bearing, make the Certate LT a reel fit to withstand the elements in both freshwater and saltwater environments. Other standard issue Daiwa features such as a lightweight Zaion Air Rotor Design and corrosion resistant ball bearings make the Certate LT a proper weapon of choice for those looking to dominate the lakes and inshore waters with the latest cutting-edge performance.
Daiwa Technology Found In Certate LT Spinning Reels:
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Monocoque Body - Monocoque Body refers to the use of a one-piece frame and reel body. A single piece body allows for exceptional strength and rigidity, better spatial efficiency for housing larger gears, improved water resistance with the absence of screws, and significant weight reduction.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- MagSeal - MagSeal is the process of using MagOil, a special liquid developed through space engineering, to create a water and dust resistant barrier. Unlike rubber seals, MagOil will not effect the rotational performance of a reel. This creates a seal that allows the reel to maintain a light and smooth rotation for optimal performance.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings - Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings boast a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings.
- gran capacidad de linea
- large line capacity)
- precio (price)
- Big drag knob, Beautifully accented and finished reel. Light and Tough, Easily upgradeable to perfection.
- None Whatsoever
I accidentally used oil on the line roller but nothing bad happened. Keep in mind that this reel is magsealed when you try to service it.
Overall this is my absolute favorite reel of all time.
18 Stella FJ, 18 Exist LT, 19 Certate LT, 19 Vanquish, 19 Stella SWC, and 20 Saltiga are the best spinning reels for me.
As soon as I got 19 Certate from TackleDirect, I upgraded 2 ball bearings for spool and main shaft so it gets full ball bearings like 18 Exist LT, plus Daiwa SLPW ALUMINUM ROUND KNOB. If you spend enough money on this reel, you don't wanna buy Chinese made round knobs and ball bearings.
- big main gear
- powerful drag
- 2 ball bearings are missing (but easy upgrade)
- Incredibly light weight. Powerful for its size... around 27 lbs of drag. One piece body with some sealing to help keep salt and sand out.
- None by far
It is super lightweight and I feel like the one-piece body makes a connection between the reel and the rod-like I have not experienced with any other reel.
Here is my full review: https://saltedangler.com/spinning-reels/daiwa-certate-lt-spinning-reel-review/
- Super lightweight and sealed to keep out the elements
- It is expensive but most things that are of very high quality are.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!