Daiwa FGLT1000D Fuego LT Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Size||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Mono Line Capacity|
|6BB, 1RB||8.8lb||6.4oz||$99.99 USD|
The Daiwa Fuego LT series of spinning reels define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT concept of lighter, tougher fishing reels for anglers worldwide. Encased in a carbon material body, the Fuego LT spinning reel boasts various state-of-the-art technologies and materials that make it a premier value at its price point. The innovative MagSealed main shaft delivers supreme smoothness and performance while providing exceptional protection from water, dirt, and grime intrusion.Housed inside the light and tough body of the Fuego LT, you’ll find DigiGearing that provides more strength and smooth, durable operation. The unique Air Rotor and Air Bail, like all parts of the Fuego LT, combine to reduce weight and provide velvety rotation that is perfectly balanced. From top to bottom, inside out, the Daiwa Fuego LT Spinning Reel provides incredible value and performance anglers of all types will appreciate.
Daiwa Technology Found In Fuego LT Reels :
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- MagSeal - MagSeal is the process of using MagOil, a special liquid developed through space engineering, to create a water and dust resistant barrier. Unlike rubber seals, MagOil will not effect the rotational performance of a reel. This creates a seal that allows the reel to maintain a light and smooth rotation for optimal performance.
(It is beautiful in the color combination, a good option in relation to cost - benefit)
- ligero y grana capacidad de linea (light and great line capacity)
- la base del carrete parece fragil, cuando estas peleando una captura da la impresion que se quebrara o soltara de la ca?a.
- (The base of the reel seems fragile, when you are fighting a catch it seems that it will break or come loose from the rod.)
- Light and tough
- High quality
- Sturdy feel.
- Insane drag power.
- Uneven spooling out of the box
- So far holds up in salt
- Flex in the body under load
Only 99 dollars!
On the west coast it handles stripped bass and halibut with ease. A huge 60lb stingray took a swimbait and the Fuego was able to haul it in. Surprisingly strong reel.
Traveled to Florida with the Fuego and it handled a 35" snook with ease, as well as a 28" red. Also caught some black seabass and sheepshead under docks with it.
This reel does it all.
- Good drag
- Little cheesy with all the extra plastic.
- casting, smooth, and great drag.
- none so far
- Low price for quality
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!