Embracing Daiwa's "Light and Tough" concept for best-in-class performance, the Daiwa Laguna LT Spinning Reels provide the benefits of Daiwa engineering at a smart price. Redesigned to shed weight while retaining its rigidity, the Laguna LT makes use of a true carbon frame that is lighter than and equally as strong as conventional materials. Weight is also saved thanks to the Air Rotor System which improves rotational balance and cuts the rotor weight by 15%. Anglers can expect silky smooth operation from the three ball bearing construction and Daiwa's precision machined, ultra-tough alloy DigiGears. These gears optimize speed, power, durability, and smoothness to help the Laguna LT achieve performance marks well outside of its price bracket.
Daiwa Technology Found In Laguna LT Spinning Reels :
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Carbon Light Body - An incredibly strong carbon based composite material, DS5 is lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite, and unlike metal doesn?t corrode.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- ATD Drag - The Advanced Tournament Drag system uses a new proprietary grease that enables the reel to apply smooth and consistent start up drag pressure from the first pull, eliminating the stop and go pulling of drag that can result in broken lines and lost fish.