Daiwa PCNLT3000D-CXH Procyon LT Spinning Reel
Built on Daiwa's LT Light and Tough platform, the Daiwa Procyon LT Spinning Reels feature a compact, lightweight construction that makes no compromises in the areas of power and durability.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Size||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Bearings||Mono Line Capacity|
|3000||6.2:1||36.8in||6BB, 1RB||10/280||20/310||22lb||7.2oz||$179.99 USD|
Built on Daiwa's LT Light and Tough platform, the Daiwa Procyon LT Spinning Reels feature a compact, lightweight construction that makes no compromises in the areas of power and durability. The body of the Procyon LT is constructed from Zaion, a high density carbon strain material that is 20% stronger and 50% lighter than traditional nylon and aluminum. The Zaion body provides a rigid frame to house the powerful digi-cut gearing system, keeping all the gears properly aligned to maintain smooth operation over time. Daiwa is able to shed more weight by implementing a lightweight yet rigid Air Rotor that is carefully balanced for optimal rotation. Anglers can expect smooth and consistent drag pressures thanks to the new proprietary grease used in Daiwa's Advanced Tournament Drag system. For those looking for a light, powerful spinning reel with smooth precise operation, look no further than the Procyon LT.
Daiwa Technology Found In Procyon LT Spinning Reels :
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- ATD Drag - The Advanced Tournament Drag system uses a new proprietary grease that enables the reel to apply smooth and consistent start up drag pressure from the first pull, eliminating the stop and go pulling of drag that can result in broken lines and lost fish.
- Light. Good drag. Smooth retrieve.
- Need another one.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!