Daiwa PRTWN80HFS Proteus-WN Saltwater Spinning Rod - 8 ft.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Proteus-WN Saltwater Spinning Rod||8 ft.|
|Heavy||Fast||55 - 80 lb. Braid||7||$279.99 USD|
The Daiwa Proteus-WN Saltwater Rods are class rated for both monofilament and braided lines and are perfectly suited for today's saltwater angler. The conventional rod blanks are built with the exclusive X45 Bias Graphite Fiber which reinforces the blank and prevents twisting when the rod loads up. The exclusive Braiding-X carbon fiber braiding technology provides added blank reinforcement further reducing blank twist. The spinning rod blanks incorporate High Volume Fiber (HVF) modulus carbon graphite construction with more volume of fibers and less resin which gives the rods a lightweight, strength and sensitivity. The D-VEC WINN Grip Tape provides a soft, comfortable, yet firm grip throughout the troubles of landing a tough saltwater gamefish. The solid and secure Fuji Reel Seats feature a woven insert. The blanks are wrapped with Fuji Fazlite Ring Guides.
Daiwa Proteus-WN Saltwater Rods Feature:
- Daiwa's exclusive D-VEC WINN grip tape
- X45 Bias graphite construction
- BRAIDING-X carbon fiber braiding technology
- Daiwa's exclusive HVF graphite (Spinning models)
- Fuji FazLite ring guides
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Versatile, light and extremely strong
- holds 80 lb braid casts great
- Great quality for the price.
- None. Just fish the right line/drag class each rod is meant for.
- The wraps are nice
- winn grip is perfect
- a little pricey but you get what you pay for
- Nice grip
- Light weight and grip is fantastic
- A bit pricey, but worth it.
- braided x wrapping, Winn grips,
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!