Daiwa TALT4000-CXH Tatula LT Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $100 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Size||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight||Mono Line Capacity||Max Drag||Price|
|4000||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||6.2:1||7.4oz||10lb/210yds|
Utilizing state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing processes, the Daiwa Tatula LT Spinning Reel fully embodies Daiwa’s LT (Light and Tough) platform to deliver a lightweight yet durable spinning reel that will more than meet the needs of anglers everywhere. The Zaion body of the Tatula LT is composed of a high density carbon strain material that is both lighter and stronger than conventional construct materials. Further shedding weight from the Tatula LT, the Air Rotor boasts a 15% weight reduction over traditional bails, all while more evenly dispersing the pressure for maximum strength and increased longevity. At the heart of Tatula LT Spinning Reels, the digitally Machined Aluminum Alloy DigiGear provides flawless power and smooth operation with every turn of the handle. The 7 ball bearing system allows all parts of the reel to move freely, and the corrosion resistance of these bearings help them to last up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless bearings.
Daiwa Technology Found In Tatula LT Spinning Reels :
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings - Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings boast a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Light, smooth
- Drag dial is a bit sensitive.
- light, smooth, high retrieve ratio
- could not find any
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!