Daiwa TDS771MRB Team Daiwa Trigger S Bass Rod
|Rod Type||Power||Action||Length||Sections||Line Wt. (lb)||Lure Wt. (oz)||Number of Guides||Price|
|Trigger||M||R||7 ft. 7 in.||1||8-17||1/4-3/4||10||$94.95 USD|
- IM-7 Graphite Construction
- Un-sanded Micro pitch taping blank
- Blank-through-handle construction
- Lightweight split grip design with non-slip, high-density EVA foam
- Machined aluminum reel clamp nut, knurled for sure grip tightening
- Fuji Skeleton Pipe Seat
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Hook Keeper
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
The tip actually didn't break, but the tip guide slide out of the rod. Poor workmanship? Or because of lower grade IM7 graphite. Anyway, you got what you paid for.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!