Duckett Fishing DFPS73MH-C Timmy Horton Pro Series Casting Rod
Our Price $143.20
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping: NO CODE NECESSARY (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Guides||Handle Length||Price|
|Medium Heavy||Fast||12-20lb||1/4-3/4oz||10+Tip||11.5in||Reg Price $179.00Our Price $143.20|
Designed to help any angler achieve tournament caliber performance, the Duckett Fishing Pro Series Casting Rods are designed to complement the strengths of individual members of Duckett's elite pro-staff. Built on advanced blanks made from X-Helical coil construction and Carbon Nano Technology, this series of rods showcases impressive fish fighting power and rock solid strength in a lightweight package. The blanks also feature 2 layers of carbon fiber scrim for added durability and a Halo-Sanded finish to shed weight and peak sensitivity. With powers and tapers customized to the exacting demands of members of the Ducket Fishing pro team, this series of rods covers all techniques from finesse fishing to power fishing and more. All models within the series are fitted with premium quality custom components including stainless steel Kigan Artus ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts. A proprietary true-split reel seat leaves the rod blank exposed to the angler's hands for maximum transmission of vibration, resulting in excellent sensitivity.
- X-Helical coil construction.
- CNT: Carbon Nano Technology.
- TRI-LEVEL graphite integration. Utilizing multiple strengths of graphite into one sheet to minimize air and weight which results in a stronger and more sensitive blank.
- Halo-Sanded – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- 2 layers of Carbon fiber scrim for added durability and weight reduction.
- Sensi-Touch blanks made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Superb balance to reduce angler fatigue and increase sensitivity.
- Proprietary Kigan Artus high gauge 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts.
- Proprietary double flanged tip eliminates ring loss.
- Double foot elevated stripper guide that adds strength and a smoother transition from the reel to the guide train resulting in additional casting distance.
- High impact, cut resistant comfort grip Cork split-grip handle.
- Proprietary designed true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration that enhances sensitivity.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!