Built for the inshore angler demanding quality gear at a fair price, the Duckett Fishing Salt Series Casting Rods are expertly constructed to handle the rigors of saltwater fishing. Well suited for inshore fishing from New England to South Florida and beyond, the Salt Series Rods are designed to be your go-to rod for shallow water environments like flats, back bays, and river deltas. This versatile series has softer actions that achieve a true parabolic bend in the rod. With a more parabolic action, the Salt Series specializes in casting small lures like jigs and twitchbaits, and will help keep light wire jig hooks and treble hooks from tearing out of the fish. Built on Sensi-Touch blanks from a low-res carbon combination, these rods exhibit the perfect strength to weight ratio to hold up against powerful game fish yet remain light and comfortable to fish. The Salt Series' collection of components include a mix of high quality cork and durable EVA foam for a split grip handle, and Fuji double coated guides with alconite inserts. The guides are fixed to the rod with a triple coated thread wrap and additional epoxy to ensure maximum durability in saltwater environments.
- Sensi Touch blanks made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Low-res carbon combination for the perfect strength to weight ratio to endure the rigors of inshore fishing.
- Halo-Sanded for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- True parabolic bend for added castability and better hookups.
- A mix of triple grade A cork and EVA enhances sensitivity, comfort and durability.
- Triple coated thread wrap and additional epoxy to reduce saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji double coated guides with alconite inserts for longer casts and added durability.