Fin-Nor LT100 Lethal Reel - Tsunami Trophy Rod Surf Fishing Combo
|Reel Specifications||Rod Specifications||Price|
|LT100 / TSTSS1202H|
Mono Line Capacity: 430yds/20lb
Braid Line Capacity: 310yds/100lb
Max Drag: 45lb
Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
Inches Per Turn: 45in
Length: 12ft, 2 pcs
Line Weight: 20lb-40lb
Lure Weight: 4oz-7oz
Fin-Nor LT100 Lethal Spinning Reel: Could be one of the best values in high performance saltwater spinning reels today. This reel is all aluminum, with braid ready spool, and high lock-down carbon fiber drag. The Lethal Spinning reels offer everything needed in a durable saltwater reel at an affordable price.
- Aluminum body and side plate
- Multi-stack MegaDrag with carbon fiber washers
- MegaLock anti-reverse
- MegaShield multi-layer corrosion protection
- 6 Double-shielded stainless steel bearings
Tsunami Trophy Surf Spinning Rod: The best value in rugged long casting surf rods on the market. Precision tapered blank is constructed with a unidirectional graphite composite and an action-tuned outer layer of high modulus graphite mesh for more long cast power.
- Durable graphite mesh over rugged graphite composite blank construction
- Full length blank through butt design
- High gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Sure-grip cork tape grips with short EVA caps
- Stainless steel and graphite cushioned reel seats
- Premium Pac Bay Aluminum Oxide braid friendly guides
- Ultra Slick Titanium Nitride coated Titanium oxide ring tip top
An $8.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!