Furuno DRS6AX 6kW UHD Digital Radar f/ TZtouch & TZtouch2
20% lighter than previous the DRS6AX model, with improved short range detection, and impressive long range detection of up to 120 nautical miles.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $150 with Code: MARLIN150 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Compatibility||Peak Output Power||Antenna Rotation Speed||Range Scale (NM)||Temperature||Antenna||Price|
|UHD Digital Radar||TZtouch|
|6kW||24/36/48 rpm range coupled or 24 rpm fixed||0.0625 to 96||-25°C to + 55°C||Not Included||$3,695.00 USD|
The Furuno DRS6AX 6kW UHD Digital Radar pushes the boundaries of what is possible with conventional Radar technology. Improved in almost all aspects, DRS6AX "X-Class" Radar features improved short range detection, and impressive long range detection of up to 120 nautical miles.
The Furuno DRS6AX 6kW UHD Digital Radar is compatible for use with TZtouch & TZtouch2 models. 20% lighter than previous the DRS6AX model, the redesigned pedestal unit features an updated motor for significantly lower noise levels, and features an updated smart-connector cable, making installation and maintenance simpler than ever before.
Featuring the Fast Target Tracking function adopted from Furuno's commercial Radar FAR3000, target course and speed vectors are displayed instantly with the press of a button. Target vectors increase situational awareness and can increase overall safety on your vessel.
Furuno DRS6AX 6kW UHD Digital Radar:
- Pedestal unit, 20% lighter than previous DRS6A unit, updated low noise motor
- Enhanced target detection, both short and long range
- Minimum detection range of just 20M
- Fast Target Tracking
- Bird Mode
- No PSU required, decreasing total costs
- New smart-connector cable
- Choice of 3.5ft, 4ft or 6ft Antenna (sold separately)
- 6kW Power Output
- The DRS6AX is a 24V system; a converter will be required for use with 12V power systems
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch and NavNet TZtouch2 (not compatible with NavNet 3D or earlier NavNet models)
- Easy installation without the need to open pedestal unit
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!