Garmin 010-00757-10 VHF 300 AIS Marine Receiver Radio
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: PERMIT99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Channels - Available||DSC Class||Power - Output||Remote Mic Capable||Waterproof||Weather Alert||Price|
|VHF 300 AIS Marine Receiver Radio||All US, Canadian, International||D||25 Watts||Yes||Yes||Yes||$789.89 USD|
The Garmin 010-00757-10 VHF 300 AIS Marine Receiver Radio combines radio communication and 1 or 25 watts of transmit power with multi-station support, giving you the convenience and flexibility you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. The Garmin VHF 300 AIS comes standard with a two-way hailer system and is NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000r compliant, offering greater onboard functionality. Additionally, the VHF 300 AIS utilizes Automatic Identification System technology to help you identify and avoid other large vessels at sea.
Garmin 010-00757-10 VHF 300 AIS Marine Receiver Radio Features:
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1 watt or 25 watts
- Space-saving black box configuration helps save important real estate on the helm
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog frequencies
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16/9
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
- VHF 300 AIS offer ATIS support and private channel customization
- VHF 300 AIS include integrated AIS receivers for identifying and locating larger vessels
- Auto power on- radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
More Features and Specifications
The VHF 300 AIS is equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. In addition, the VHF 300 AIS has a voicemail feature that lets you pre-record a 15-second message and deliver the message to any Digital Selective Calling radio. You'll also have the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
Identify Your Surroundings
With the VHF 300 AIS, you'll get detailed data on your surroundings, regardless of visibility. You'll have ship identification information, position, course and speed for vessels equipped with AIS within range. The VHF 300 AIS also receives both Class A and Class B signals at the same time to ensure no critical information is lost.
Take Full Control
The VHF 300 AIS is operated via the GHS 10 handset microphone that allows full radio control from a remote location. The GHS 10 features a crisp 2" (5.08 cm) LCD display, dedicated rotary key for frequent tasks, and three soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 AIS uses the supplied 4" (10.16 cm) active speaker with volume knob, the built-in speaker on the GHS 10 or an optional third-party passive speaker.
With a space-saving black box configuration, you'll be able to mount the VHF 300 AIS wherever you choose. And with multi-station support, you can add the wired GHS 10 handset microphones throughout your vessel without having to add existing receivers. The system also can be used as an on-boat intercom if you have multiple stations aboard your vessel.
Stay Safe on the Seas
The Garmin VHF 300 AIS provides full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity. Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button. And if your boat already is interfaced with a compatible GPS chartplotter, you'll get mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of your boat's position. The VHF 300 AIS also features Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats in the area.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!