Garmin 010-01140-00 GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display||4''||170°||$549.99 USD|
A glass-bonded finish lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the GPSMAP 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
- Dimensions without sun cover (HxWxD): 110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33" x 4.53" x 1.18")
- Dimensions with sun cover (HxWxD): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm (4.53" x 4.72" x 1.40")
- Weight without sun cover: 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Weight with sun cover: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Temperature range: From 5x to 158x F (from -15x to 70x C)
- Compass-safe distance: 209 mm (8.25")
- Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
- Power usage: 2.5 W max
- Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
- NMEA 2000r input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!