Garmin VHF 115 Marine Radio
Stay in contact with other boats in your area and folks back on the shore.
|VHF 115 Fixed Mount Marine Radio||Class D DSC||25 Watt||Black||$299.99 USD|
With the Garmin VHF 115 Marine Radio, you can stay in contact with other boats in your area and folks back on the shore. In emergency situations, the 25-watt transmit power of the VHF 115 gives fishermen, cruisers, and sailors peace of mind and the ability to communicate confidently on the water.
The VHF 115 Marine Radio provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. It's also NMEA 0183 compatible. Easy to install and use, just plug and play the Garmin VHF 115 with compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. Because your helm is a source of pride, Garmin have designed the VHF 115 marine radio to complement GPSMAP 7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
Garmin 010-02096-00 VHF 115 Marine Radio Features:
- Fixed-mount radio with plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!