Gemlux Fishing Deluxe Outriggers - Pairs
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping with Code: TD2020 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Deluxe carbon fiber outrigger pair with 3k woven finish, deluxe clamping system, and integrated roller guides||18ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.60in Gemlux and Base adapter||$1,936.15 USD|
|Deluxe carbon fiber outrigger pair with 3k woven finish, deluxe clamping system, and integrated roller guides||18ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.5in Rupp/Tigress adapter||$1,936.15 USD|
|Deluxe carbon fiber outrigger pair with 3k woven finish, deluxe clamping system, and integrated roller guides||18ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.47in Taco adapter||$1,936.15 USD|
|22ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.60in Gemlux and Base adapter||$2,793.59 USD|
|22ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.5in Rupp/Tigress adapter||$2,793.59 USD|
|22ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.47in Taco adapter||$2,793.59 USD|
|22ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.625in Lee adapter||$2,793.59 USD|
|27ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.60in Gemlux and Base adapter||$3,222.32 USD|
|27ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.5in Rupp/Tigress adapter||$3,222.32 USD|
|27ft||Black Carbon Fiber||1.47in Taco adapter||$3,222.32 USD|
Gemlux Fishing OR-DK-12 Deluxe Center Riggers - Single Features:
- 3k Woven finish
- Specialized UV Protection; specialized UV coating minimizes the damaging effect of UV rays.
- Deluxe Clamping System with Integrated Rollers; This revolutionary clamping system guarantees no slippage or creep during fishing or running. These clamps, when extended, appear to be a “fixed” outrigger, but still maintain the ability to collapse for storage, off season or trailering.
- Larger Base Tubes; adding more strength and stiffness for pulling dredges, teasers, and multiple halyards
- Integrated Roller Guides: These patent pending roller guides swivel 360° around the outrigger to maintain the least amount of resistance on your halyard lines. This provides ultimate fish-ability when pulling multiple lines on each rigger. No more line snags, tangles or twists.
- Custom Delrin Base Adapters; to ensure a perfect fit into your outrigger base, no matter the make or model.
***The GEMLUX Fishing System requires MINIMUM 6.5” (8” recommended) of 360 degree clearance from the center of installation hole. Any interferences within this range will not allow operation of the outrigger base. Please contact TackleDirect customer service if you have any questions.***
Download Gemlux Fishing User Guide/Installation Guide
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!