HawkEye FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder w/ HD Color VirtuView Display
|Description||Display Type||Screen Size||Frequency||Transducer||Price|
|FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder||HD Color VirtuView Display||6in. x 3in. x 2in.||200kHz||Floatable, Trollable, Boat Mountable Transducer||$169.99 USD|
The HawkEye FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder is designed for skilled anglers desiring high-definition fishing capabilities. The HawkEye FishTrax 1C is packed with features such as Dual-Frequency FishTrax Intelligent Sonar, VariableZone Water Temperature, Water Depth Detection, Fish Depth Identifier, HD Bottom Landscape Painting, Ice-Mode Digital Flasher Portrayal, and much more. Additional features include audible fish and depth alarms, auto zoom bottom tracking, multi-level depth ranges, EasyTouch User Interface, and included trollable, floatable, boat mountable Airmar transducer so you can take your fish finder anywhere.
The HawkEye FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder is incredibly easy to use: Simply turn the unit on, toss the floating sonar sensor from the boat, bridge, or shoreline and instant fish, weed, bottom contour, and depth readings are available in the palm of your hand.
HawkEye FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder Features:
- User Selectable Dual Beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish Finder Readings up to 240ft in 1/10th Precision
- 100-Level Sensitivity Adjustment, Auto Zoom Bottom Tracking, and Multi Level Depth Ranges Intensify Prey Targeting
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- EasyTouch User Interface Makes System Setup and Adjustment Simple
- Glare-Free VirtuView HD Color Display offers High Def Imaging and Superb Readability
- Audible Fish & Depth Alarms Signal Changes in Water Depth and the Presence of Fish
- VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout the Water Column
- Ice-Mode Digital Flasher Portrayal Fine Tunes Display for Ice Fishing
- Sonar Sensor is Floatable, Trollable, and Boat Mountable for Unmatched Portability
- Built-In Expandability Allows Additional Accessories
For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with a boat hull or the water as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
|HawkEye FishTrax 1C Portable Fish Finder Specifications|
|Dimensions||6'' x 3'' x 2''|
|Display Type||VirtuView HD Color|
|Power Requirement||4 x 'AAA'|
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous Use|
|Units of Measure||Feet (ft) or Meters (m)|
|Depth Range - Max||240 ft (75 m)|
|Depth Range - Min||1.5 ft (.5 m)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th ft/m|
|Transducer Type||Portable, Shoot-Through, Boat Mountable|
|Transducer Cable Length||15ft (4.5m)|
|Transducer Frequency||Auto Switching Dual-Beam 200/83 kHz|
|Transducer Beam Angle||14/26 Degrees|
|Depth Alarms||Audible & Visual|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!