HawkEye H22FX Handheld Depth Finder w/ Air & Water Temperature & Integrated LED Flashlight
|Description||Temperature||Integrated Flashlight||Waterproof||Power||Battery Life||Price|
|Handheld Depth Finder||Air & Water||Yes||Yes||4 x ‘AA’ Batteries (not included)||30 Hours of Continuous Use||$100.99 USD|
The HawkEye H22FX Handheld Depth Finder is packed with features: Not only can it produce instant depth readings, display real time water and air temperature, and indicate nearby fish, but it also features an integrated high performance LED flashlight!
The unit includes 4 interchangeable colored lenses, each with different applications. White is useful as a fish attractor, or for general use. Green is designed to attract fish in murky, brackish, or fresh water. Blue can be used to attract fish in slightly murky water, or deep blue ocean water. Finally, red is ideal when trying preserve night vision.
With SideScan Fish Detecting Sonar, you can scan an area for ledges, drop-offs, or hiding fish within 199 ft (61 m), or scan under docks, lily pads, or weeds, while fish are clearly indicated on the unit's LCD screen.
HawkEye H22FX Handheld Depth Finder Features:
- Air and Water Temperature Readings to the Nearest 1/10th Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic Range and Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings from 2.5' to 200' (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision (**)
- Displays Depth and Temperature Readings in English or Metric (Ft/F, M/C)
- EasyTouch User Interface Gives One-Touch Access to Depth and Temperature Readings
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- Fish Indicator Displays Fish in the Sonar Beam
- Shoot-Thru Technology Allows Readings Through Ice or Boat Hulls (**)
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- Integrated High Intensity LED Flashlight with 4 Interchangeable Lens Colors
- Waterproof and Buoyant
- Waterproof Battery Compartment for 4 - AA Batteries (not included)
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Support
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with a boat hull or the water as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
|HawkEye H22FX Handheld Depth Finder Specifications|
|Dimensions||7 in x 2 in x 2 in (177 x 50 x 50 mm)|
|Display Window Size||1.6 in x .75 in (40 x 19 mm)|
|Display Type||Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon|
|Backlighting||Green LED SoftGlow|
|Power Requirement||4 AA Batteries (not included)|
|Current Drain||40mA, Nominal|
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous Use|
|Units of Measure||Feet (ft) / Meters (m); Fahrenheit (f) / Celsius (c)|
|Depth Range - Max||200 ft (60 m)|
|Depth Range - Min||2.5 ft (.7 m)|
|Depth Readout Increments||.1 ft/m|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 122 f (-18 to 50 c)|
|Transducer Frequency||200 kHz|
|Transducer Beam Angle||25 Degrees|
|Flashlight Output||20 Lumen|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!