The Icom M400BB SW Black Box VHF Marine Transceiver is ideal when space is at a premium!
The Icom M400BB is a VHF fixed mount with Class-D DSC. This spacesaving VHF Marine Transceiver is ideal for compact boat owners and shipbuilders looking for a black box solution. The M400BB is made up of a black box main body and an included COMMANDMIC HM195 remote control white microphone. The two-piece radio set is easy to install behind a wall or console, leaving a small or hidden footprint while allowing for complete control from a remote position.
Although compact in size, the Icom M400BB possesses the same robust functionality that is found in the Icom M424 VHF fixed mount. Features include COMMANDMIC intuitive soft-key interface design, Class D DSC, active noise cancelling, public address (PA), and a 10W loudspeaker for optimal audio performance. The M400MB Transceiver is compatible with Icom's MA-500TR AIS transponder for additional safety at sea.
Icom M400BB SW Black Box VHF Marine Transceiver Features:
- Space-Saving, 2-Piece Configuration
- Built-in Class D DSC
- Priority and normal scan
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Intuitive User Interface
- Built-in 10W Amplifier
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Public Address
- Foghorn can also be emitted from the external speaker
- Common NMEA Interface
- AIS Target Call With MA-500TR (Not Included)
- MarineCommander compatible
- AquaQuake water draining function (HM-195SW)
- IPX7 waterproof protection both for IC-M400BB and HM-195SW (1M depth for 30 minutes)
- Flexible installation
- Small footprint makes it perfect for compact boats
- Commandmic (HM195SW)
- DC Power cable
- Owner's manual