Jerry Brown Line One Hollow Core Spectra Braided Line 150yds 500lb
by Jerry Brown
- Spectra to Spectra
- Spectra to Mono
- No-Knots - No Loss of Line Strength
- No Albright or Bimini Twist knots like other Spectra lines
- Truly Hollow allowing for "Chinese Finger Cuff" Splices - Nearly Un-noticeable in Rod Guides and across Guide Rollers
- Ultra-Fine fiber means Silky Smooth Strength - Your eyes can tell, your hands will appreciate the difference
- Longer Life and Damage Resistance, Sunlight-resistant
5 Stars based on 3 reviews
By Frank Quon
September 12, 2017
I use this to tie assist hooks. This stuff is strong yet soft!
July 31, 2017
Great for splicing
These 150 yard spools are great for splicing fresh braid onto your reels. I like to remove/replace 50 yards of braid on my reels halfway through the season to guard against line damage from rubs and abrasion.
There are no questions or answers for this item.