Jerry Brown Line One Hollow Core Spectra Braided Line 2500yds 130lb
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|130lb 2500yds White|
|130lb 2500yds Green|
|130lb 2500yds Yellow|
|130lb 2500yds Blue|
- Spectra to Spectra
- Spectra to Mono
- No-Knots - No Loss of Line Strength
- No Albright or Bimini Twist knots like other Spectra lines
- Truly Hollow allowing for "Chinese Finger Cuff" Splices - Nearly Un-noticeable in Rod Guides and across Guide Rollers
- Ultra-Fine fiber means Silky Smooth Strength - Your eyes can tell, your hands will appreciate the difference
- Longer Life and Damage Resistance, Sunlight-resistant
- On the expensive end.
my Okuma Makaira 20 and made a blind splice loop for a 200 lb wind on by Basil to bring in 425lb+ bluefins. It doesn’t get better than that so spool up with JB
- Strong, easy to splice, smooth
- fair price, knots easy
- severe twisting on spinning gear
I charter fish and have put this product to the test!
- Flawless splices in this line. strong.
- â?‚??€œ Hollow core splicing allows 100% line strength retention.
- â?‚??€œ This 60lb line consistently tests at 75-90lbs Absolute Breaking Strength.
- â?‚??€œ Cost effective in the long run due to splicing ability and overall durability.
- â?‚??€œ Higher initial investment, but it makes sense over the lifetime of the line.
- Very smooth and very strong got a couple colors to choose from
- It's a little thicker than your normal braided line and if you soak it in water to spoil your reel the color of the line gets everywhere
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!