Jerry Brown Line One Hollow Core Spectra Braided Line 2500yds 60lb
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|60lb 2500yds White|
|60lb 2500yds Green|
|60lb 2500yds Yellow|
|60lb 2500yds Blue|
- Spectra to Spectra
- Spectra to Mono
- No-Knots - No Loss of Line Strength
- No Albright or Bimini Twist knots like other Spectra lines
- Truly Hollow allowing for "Chinese Finger Cuff" Splices - Nearly Un-noticeable in Rod Guides and across Guide Rollers
- Ultra-Fine fiber means Silky Smooth Strength - Your eyes can tell, your hands will appreciate the difference
- Longer Life and Damage Resistance, Sunlight-resistant
- On the expensive end.
my Okuma Makaira 20 and made a blind splice loop for a 200 lb wind on by Basil to bring in 425lb+ bluefins. It doesn’t get better than that so spool up with JB
- Strong, easy to splice, smooth
- fair price, knots easy
- severe twisting on spinning gear
I charter fish and have put this product to the test!
- Flawless splices in this line. strong.
- â?‚??€œ Hollow core splicing allows 100% line strength retention.
- â?‚??€œ This 60lb line consistently tests at 75-90lbs Absolute Breaking Strength.
- â?‚??€œ Cost effective in the long run due to splicing ability and overall durability.
- â?‚??€œ Higher initial investment, but it makes sense over the lifetime of the line.
- Very smooth and very strong got a couple colors to choose from
- It's a little thicker than your normal braided line and if you soak it in water to spoil your reel the color of the line gets everywhere