Lew's TPI400 TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reel
|Description||Gear Ratio||Weight||Line Capacity (yards/lbs)||IPT||Retrieve||Price|
|TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reel||6.2:1||9.8 oz.||145/10||33"||Dual Retrieve||$89.99 USD|
Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reels utilize a lightweight C40 Carbon skeletal speed rotor design with white and blue accents.
Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reels Features:
- Premium 7-bearing system with 6 ball bearings and 1 zero-reverse one-way clutch bearing
- High strength and lightwieght C40 Carbon Skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- Double anodized knurled machined aluminum spool
- S-curve oscillation system
- External stainless steel screws
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knob
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!