Lowrance 000-13559-001 StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Single
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Single||$1,399.00 USD|
StructureScan 3D® Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Single
Lowrance and Simrad Yachting announce the release of new thru-hull StuctureScan 3D® Stainless Steel transducer for the StructureScan 3D® Sonar Imaging product line, providing more range and greater resolution.
- As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducers, the thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300'(92M) and a wider range of 600'(183M) Left & Right coverage.
- These Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers from Airmar® are available only from Navico exclusively for StructureScan 3D® systems. These sturdy, Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used.
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan plus DownScan Imaging™ & 3D Imaging technology; an optional high-performance fairing is avaliable (000-13581-001) give you greater StructureScan performance at speeds; and feature a 30'(9M) transducer cable.
- For boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, consumers must purchase the StructureScan® 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair (000-13560-001).
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!