Lowrance 000-14541-001 HALO24 Radar Dome w/ Doppler Technology
Doppler VelocityTrack technology, pulse-compression, and a 60 RPM rotation enable you to see near and far with one compact 24-inch dome.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $109 with Code: REDFISH109 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Array Size||Range (Max.)||Horizontal/Vertical Beam Width||Price|
|HALO24 Radar Dome w/ Doppler Technology||24 in.||48NM||3.9/22 Degrees||$2,699.00 USD|
The Lowrance 000-14541-001 HALO24 Radar Dome utilizes Doppler VelocityTrack technology, pulse-compression, and a 60 RPM rotation to enable you to see near and far with one compact 24-inch dome. The Lowrance HALO24 offers an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. With VelocityTrack Doppler technology, you can identify hazards in an instant and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage, up to 48 nautical miles.
The HALO24 is perfect for a wide range of fishing boats, sailboats, and smaller powerboats. The compact dome antenna delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. In Dual Range mode, you can monitor two distance ranges at once, enabling you to watch for collision hazards up close while keeping an eye on far away weather cells. The HALO24Õs pulse-compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between distant or small targets.
Boasting industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 2 nautical miles, Lowrance's HALO24 radar dome delivers a full 360-degree sweep every single second. These ultra-fast updates deliver an almost real-time view at close range, providing the ultimate view for collision avoidance. Whether you're contending with poor visibility or navigating through crowded waterways, Lowrance Halo radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Built-in VelocityTrack technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are approaching or moving away from you. Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar. There is no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision.
Lowrance 000-14541-001 HALO24 Radar Dome Features:
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Lightweight, low profile dome design, with integrated LED lights
- VelocityTrack Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 2nm
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range).
- Ready instantly from standby
- 5m Radar Cable
Lowrance 000-14541-001 HALO24 Radar Dome Specifications:
- Operating Temperature: -25¡ to +55¡C (-13¡ to +130¡F)
- Relative humidity: +35¡ C (95¡ F), 95% RH
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Max relative wind velocity: 51 m/sec (100 Knots)
- Complience: CE, FCC (ID:RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G, IEC60945 : 2002
Power & Dimensions
- Power consumption (with 10M cable): Operating: 14.5 to 27W at 13.8 V
- Standby: 3.9 W (Typ.) at 13.8 V DC 170 mA
- DC input (at end of radar cable): 9 V to 31.2 V DC (12/24 V systems)
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Minimum startup voltage: 10.75 V DC
- Transmitter source (pre-heating time): No magnetron Ð Instant On
- Outside dimensions: ¯ Diameter 610 mm (24''), Height 225 mm (8.9'')
- Scanner weight (no cable): 6.75kg (14.9 lbs)
Radar and Antenna Parameters
- Radar ranges: 100M (328 ft) to 48nm with 18 range settings, (nm/sm/km)
- Rotation (mode dependent): 20 - 60 rpm (mode and MFD dependent)
- Transmitter frequency: X-band - 9.4 to 9.5 Ghz
- Transmitter source (warm-up time): No Magnetron Ð all solid state. Instant Onª
- Plane of polarization: Horizontal Polarization
- Transmitter peak power output: 25W
- Minimum range: 6M (19.7')
- Sweep repetition frequency: 700-2400 Hz (mode dependent)
- Pulse length: 0.04 - 64 usec
- Sweep bandwidth: 48 MHz max
- Horizontal beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 3.9¡ nominal (-3 dB width)
- Target Seperation Control: OFF: 3.9¡+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), LOW: 3.4¡+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), MED: 2.5¡+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), HIGH: 2.0¡+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal)
- Vertical beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 22¡ (-3B width nominal)
- Side lobe level (Tx and Rx antenna): Below -18 dB (within ±10¡);Below -24 dB (outside ±10¡)
- Noise figure: Less than 5 dB nominal
- Protocol: Ethernet 100 Base T
- Maximum inter connecting cable length: 30M (98.5') Ð available as option, use NEP-2 for longer cable runs
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!