Malin BOA NO-KINK Titanium Shock Leader
$23.69 - $39.99
|20 lb.||.011 in.||30 ft.||$23.69 USD|
|30 lb.||.013 in.||30 ft.||$26.89 USD|
|40 lb.||.013 in.||30 ft.||$32.99 USD|
|50 lb.||.017 in.||30 ft.||$39.99 USD|
Malinís revolutionary BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader wire is the best choice for all fishing applications requiring a leader, whether it be live or dead bait, conventional lures or fly.
Malin's BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader offers all of the following advantages:
- Corrosion proof for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A stretch value of 10% to 15% for increased hook setting ability, and protection against excessive shock.
- Rivals fluorocarbon for invisibility in water because of its natural color and non-glare finish; stands up to toothy fishes, fluorocarbon does not.
- Highly flexible and virtually impossible to kink in a fishing application; cannot be haywire twisted and does not need to be crimped.
- A titanium leader than can be tied using the following knots: standard clinch knot, perfection loop, Albright to mono, snell to hooks, figure eight knot, surgeonís knot and loop to loop. Just pull the knots down snug using pliers, until you feel the stretch, and trim tag end. The knot will appear to be loose and will not pack down like a mono knot, but donít worry, they will hold.
4 Stars based on 4 reviews
January 15, 2016
Great for ice fishing !
Excellent leader for ice fishing toothy critters (ie:muskies & pike) I like to use the 20 lb for bass & pickerel . Practically invisible I even watched a friend pull up a 12 lb walleye with the 30 lb test ! (targeting muskies)
Prosties like regular line never twists
Consexpensive, burns me up when I loose a rig in structure etc
November 15, 2014
Titanium is the way to go
I fish for Wahoo and the leaders made with Boa Titanium are far better than regular cable ones. Wahoo rolls over leaders and try to bite and cut them. This Leaders hold much better and do not Kink at all!!!
ProsLast for long time, no Kinks great power.
December 22, 2013
Boa Titanium Leader
Works great as a tip-up leader ice fishing for pike. I use a simple clinch knot to tie a quick-strike rig. Will catch quite a few fish before the wire finally fatigues and fails.
ProsThin diameter. Strong. Lasts a long time. Simple to tie knots.
By Josh Birthisel
August 28, 2013
Knots are hard to tie
It's practically impossible to tie good knots I used 40 lb and it broke easily! Knots were not dependable don't buy this crap
ConsCan't tie a knot!!
2 Questions & 2 Answers
from Quito Ecuador asked:
October 22, 2014
Which lb test should I use for Wahoo fishing?
the optimal test would be in the 60 to 100 pound range
on October 22, 2014
from Egypt asked:
September 21, 2012
I want to know if the 60 LB. availlable? or could be ordered ? Thanks in addvance
The 60lb doesn't look to be available for us, sorry.
on September 21, 2012