Malin BOA NO-KINK Titanium Shock Leader
|20 lb.||.011 in.||30 ft.||$23.69 USD|
|30 lb.||.013 in.||30 ft.||$26.89 USD|
|40 lb.||.013 in.||30 ft.||$32.99 USD|
|50 lb.||.017 in.||30 ft.||$39.99 USD|
- Corrosion proof for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A stretch value of 10% to 15% for increased hook setting ability, and protection against excessive shock.
- Rivals fluorocarbon for invisibility in water because of its natural color and non-glare finish; stands up to toothy fishes, fluorocarbon does not.
- Highly flexible and virtually impossible to kink in a fishing application; cannot be haywire twisted and does not need to be crimped.
- A titanium leader than can be tied using the following knots: standard clinch knot, perfection loop, Albright to mono, snell to hooks, figure eight knot, surgeonís knot and loop to loop. Just pull the knots down snug using pliers, until you feel the stretch, and trim tag end. The knot will appear to be loose and will not pack down like a mono knot, but donít worry, they will hold.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!