The Maxel OMGC 661-3050 OceanMax Gold Conventional Rod features a super tough nano construction blank, genuine Fiji graphite reel seat & deep pressed frame, braid friendly taper, and extraordinary hoop strength for increased lifting and fighting power.
Super tough NANO construction blanks deliver extraordinary hoop strength, lifting power and sensitivity. Fifty thousand pound tensile strength carbon fibers constructed with NANO particle matrix results in a light and strong blank that can stand up to prolonged fights with big fish. Lift against tough fighting fish at boatside or feel the lightest bait take with these light, powerful rods with full confidence in capturing that trophy. They are built right for all of your favorite gamefish and techniques.
Now, add genuine FUJI reel seats and deep pressed frame, Concept ''O'' ring guides, durable, lightweight EVA grips and tough, epoxy coated guide wraps and there?s everything you would want in a custom designed, braid ready rod.
All Maxel OceanMax Gold rods are covered by a Three Year Limited Warranty
Maxel OMGC 661-3050 OceanMax Gold Conventional Rod Features:
- Length: 6 ft. 6 in.
- Super tough nano construction blanks, 50,000 pound tensile
- Extraordinary hoop strength for increased lifting and fighting power
- Genuine Fiji graphite reel seats
- Genuine Fuji deep pressed frame, concept ''O'' ring guides
- Durable, light weight, high density EVA grips
- Tough epoxy coated, double wrapped guides
- Braid friendly tapers
- 3 year limited warranty