The Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor with bluetooth is the only shallow water anchor that you can control anywhere on your boat and offers user-selectable anchoring modes for any bottom composition. If you are looking to dominate your inshore haunts, look no further than the Minn Kota Bluetooth Talon to keep you locked in when the bite is hot.
Minn Kota Talon Bluetooth Features:
- Multiple Control Options: Control Talon from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Control Panel, Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), and standard (normal anchoring).
- Built-in Work Light: Illuminate the boat transom any time of day (or night.) Includes two colors (white and blue) and each has three brightness intensity settings.
- Talon Remote: Lets you control stow, deploy, anchoring modes, work light, and select multiple Talons; comes standard with two remotes.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Control Talon from your mobile device (iOS or Android) and easily update software.
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- Vertical Deployment: Keeps Talon out of the way of your fishing lines.
- Wave Absorption: Built-in floating suspension keeps your boat anchored down even in rough water, enabling your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor.
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Talon with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down.
- Pivoting Design: Talon includes a mounting bracket that allows for up and down adjustments to fit any transom, 30 degrees of pivoting and easy removal.
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Alerts you when trying to take off while Talon is deployed.
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Talon safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater.