NOCO G15000 Genius 15 Amp 12V/24V 15000mA UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge Engine Start
Charges 2x faster than ordinary chargers, can jump start dead batteries, repair damaged batteries, power DC devices and is designed to use with micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles.
|Genius 15 Amp 12V/24V 15000mA UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge Engine Start||$159.95 USD|
The NOCO G15000 Genius 15 Amp 12V/24V 15000mA UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge Engine Start is designed for charging a Car, Boat, RV, SUV, or Diesel Truck. The G15000 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. It monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and is complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate underperforming and sulfated batteries. The G15000 comes equipped with an integrated JumpCharge engine start mode for jump-starting dead batteries.
Powered by NOCO's VosFX Processor: The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 400 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- JumpCharge engine starting for dead batteries
|What's In The Box|
|Input Voltage AC||110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Battery Voltages||Charges 12-Volt and 24-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries|
|Types of Batteries||Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery|
|Battery Capacity Range||Ideal for Batteries up to 400 Amp-Hours (up to 200 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt).|
|Charging Amperage||15 Amps (7.5 Amps in 24-Volt)|
|Power Consumption||255 Watts (Max)|
|DC Cord||75-Inches (10 AWG)|
|AC Cord||60-Inches (16 AWG)|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!