NOCO G7200 Genius 7.2 Amp 12V/24V 7200mA UltraSafe Battery Charger and Maintainer
A powerful battery charger with specialized charging modes for recovering severely drained batteries that will not accept a normal charge.
|Genius 7.2 Amp 12V/24V 7200mA UltraSafe Battery Charger and Maintainer||$99.95 USD|
The NOCO G7200 Genius 7.2 Amp 12V/24V 7200mA UltraSafe Battery Charger and Maintainer is designed for charging cars, boats, RVs, SUVs, diesel trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, and much more. The G7200 is a portable and automatic battery charger and it can be used for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. It can also be used as a battery maintainer to keep both starter and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. The G7200 monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge. The G7200 is complete with a built-in battery desulfator in order to rejuvenate under-performing batteries.
Powered by NOCO's VosFX Processor: The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Constant power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- A 12V and 24V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 230 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
|What's In The Box|
|Input Voltage AC||110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Battery Voltages||Charges 12-Volt and 24-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries|
|Types of Batteries||Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery|
|Battery Capacity Range||Ideal for Batteries up to 230 Amp-Hours (up to 115 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt). Suitable for Maintaining All Battery Sizes.|
|Charging Amperage||7.2 Amp (3.6 Amps in 24-Volt)|
|Power Consumption||132 Watts (Max)|
|DC Cord||75-Inches (14 AWG)|
|AC Cord||60-Inches (18 AWG)|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!