Nomad Design Lure Roll
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Roll-Up Lure Bag||Medium||6||12 DTX Minnows -or- 15 Madmacs||$74.99 USD|
|Roll-Up Lure Bag||Large||10||22 DTX Minnows -or- 30 Madmacs||$99.99 USD|
- Well made
When it comes to size, as a reference: the 12" Mattlock maxes out the pocket. It doesn't 'really' fit, but it works (see image). If you have larger baits, this may not be an option (I think a thinner 12" lure would be fine, but the Mattlock is pretty fat). For Bondy Baits, I have three standard sized Bondys in one pocket and they fit fine. My roll is mostly filled, and it's around 8" diameter when rolled (see image).
- Made really well. Material is heavy duty and has great stitching.
- The medium is just the right size to carry sufficient lures for a day of targeted trolling.
- Straps can be configured to either roll the bag or carry like a briefcase.
- The pockets are plenty big enough to hold the biggest hard trolling baits like Madmacs, DTX LRS Minnows, Marauders, etc.
- Has a good way to keep rigged lures' leaders/swivels, etc out of the way and not tangled.
- None that I have found.
- Protection of lures and mesh flaps to release water and keep smells from happening due to proper drainage.
- It seemed stiff at first until I loaded it up with lures, which justified the stiffness due to puncture resistant cordurea outside, fastest buckles and heavy duty plastic windows.
The Nomad Design Lure Roll is a great option to store lures when not in use. While using this bag with lures that
have treble hooks its probably best to add covers to the hooks so that they do not get snagged on the bag itself.
Something like this should work for you https://www.tackledirect.com/owner-treble-hook-safety-caps.html
If they do , what size?
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!