This device has a unique lens design that, combined with the use of advanced LEDs and highly efficient circuit technology, ensures a constant level of light output throughout the life of the user replaceable battery.
The light output of the Ocean Signal rescueME EDF1 is a beam of over 30° throughout the full 360° azimuth, providing in excess of 6 times more light coverage than other electronic flares. Light also distributes throughout the hemisphere above the unit, ensuring visibility from the air.
Unlike single use pyrotechnic flares the rescueME EDF1 can be used repeatedly in any of its four modes, ensuring continued visibility is maintained over a longer period. The unit is safe to both store and operate while also eliminating any worries associated with disposal.
The Ocean Signal rescueME EDF1's compact size and rugged design makes it the perfect safety product for a grab bag, life raft, or hiker's backpack.
- Compact, rugged design
- Advanced LED technology - Safe operation
- Excellent visibility for aircraft and helicopter SAR
- Superb 360 degree visibility in the Azimuth
- Four modes of operation plus SOS signalling
- Range up to 7 miles
- Up to 6 hours battery use
- Constant brightness maintained throughout the life of the battery
- Easy change replaceable battery
- Battery test function
- Waterproof to 10 meters