Ocean Tackle International OTI-3106-710S OceanXtreme Popping Rod - 7 ft. 10 in.
|Description||Type||Length||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Max Drag||Fight Drag||Weight||Price|
|OceanXtreme Popping Rod||Spinning||7 ft. 10 in.|
|25 - 40 lb.||0.5 - 2 oz.||15 lb.||8 - 12 lb.||12.5 oz.||$239.99 USD|
The Ocean Tackle International OTI-3106-710S OceanXtreme Popping Rod features a unique two piece butt-joint design that allows for travel to remote locations while retaining the performance of a one piece rod.
With shaped EVA grips, new Fuji "K" series Alconite guides, and a new padded rod sock, these are the highest performing, and best valued popping rods on the market today. The 710S is the perfect rod to keep at the ready if you encounter smaller schooling tuna, ling (cobia), mahi mahi, tarpon, or kingfish.
Ocean Tackle International OceanXtreme Popping Rod Features:
- Two-Piece Butt-Joint Design: Design allows the look and feel of a 1-piece rod, but breaks down for easy travel and storage
- Shaped EVA Grips: Reduced weight with superior durability
- Fuji DPS Size 22 Reel Seat: Long lock nut for extra secure seating of your reel
- Fuji Graphite Gimbal: 710S model uses Fuji fighting butt
- Fuji PKWAG ''K'' Series Guides: ''K'' series stainless steel frame, Alconite insert ring
- Extra Large Size 40 Stripper Guide: Reduces line whip for increased casting distance
- Premium Padded Rod Sock: Thick padded rod sock cushions and protects your rod during storage and travel
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!