Okuma AJ-16II Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel
A one-piece 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and newly reworked 2-speed shifting mechanism provide the ultimate in strength and shifting capabilities.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Max. Drag|
|Mono Line Capacity (yd/lb/mm)||Retrieve||Weight||Price|
|Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel||4.3:1 & 1.3:1||39.3'' & 11.9''||48 lb. / 34 lb.||870/20 (0.42)|
|Right-Hand||34.9 oz||$489.99 USD|
Okuma Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels are lightweight, compact bodied, big fish stopping machines. The new 2-speed shifting mechanism has been completely reworked by Okuma for incredible shifting capabilities. The 1-piece frame, built with 6061-T6 machined aluminum for the ultimate in strength, continues around to the non-handle side, where the cast control system allows for precision spool control. The spool bearings are bathed in TSI oil ultimate castability and freespool. A longer 90mm handle harm and oversized T-bar handle knob provide amazing torque and comfort. A reworked clicker mechanism gives a louder clicking sound for trolling or dead stick applications. With its 100% larger drag plates, the Dual Force Drag puts out tremendous drag pressure.
Okuma Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel Features:
- Rigid one piece 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and left sideplate construction
- 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Oversized T-Bar handle for cranking power
- 90mm handle arm, increases cranking leverage/power
- External adjustable cast control system on left sideplate
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- Carbonite Dual Force Drag system with Cal's drag grease
- 6-NMB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Spool bearings feature TSI-301 oil for unmatched freespool
- Silent retrieve system for ultimate cranking smoothness
- Lug and plug harness system featured on 12 and 16 sizes
- Okuma Alijos reels are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
For amberjack, wahoo, tuna (up to 100 lb), which size of Alijos you recommend?
I would recommend the 16II Alijos should be a great start for handling this class of fish
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!