Okuma MK-20II-TDC Makaira 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel with TDC Drag Cam
|Line Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag - Full||Max Drag - Strike||Weight||Price|
|High - 39.4''|
Low - 17.5''
|High - 3.8:1|
Low - 1.7:1
|4BB+1TB||-||-||45.8 oz||$509.99 USD|
Featuring new Tournament Drag Cams which are designed with a more cradual ramp in the cam system and intended for anglers fishing light line and tournament IGFA line classes.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame with forged side plates
- Proprietary hybrid corrosion resistant stainless steel gearing
- Helical cut gears for extreme smoothness and gear meshing
- Makaira reels all feature Two-speed gearing systems
- Gold anodized two-speed gear shifter housing
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines
- Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Calís universal drag grease
- Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings
- 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel rubber sealed ball bearings
- MA-80WII features 6-pcs of Sapporo ball bearings
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
December 14, 2013
A reel treasure!
When I opened the box, it was like opening a treasure chest! I was supprised that it included a nice reel cover and tool kit. Changing speeds is really smooth. The power handle is nice. I paired it with the Okuma 30#-80# 6' rod and it balanced really well.
ProsVery smooth operation.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from boca raton fl asked:
September 2, 2016
tdcratings on 20 and 50 strike and full settings reelswill be uswd with 30 lb and 50 lb monofilament
The max drag for this reel is 37 lbs strike and 55 lbs full.
on September 2, 2016