Penn 16VSXS International VSX Silver Series 2 Speed Reel
Our Price $449.99
|Retrieve||Mono Cap. (yds/lb)||Braid Cap. (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag @ Strike||Max Drag @ Full||Gear Ratio High/Low||Line Retrieve (in) High/Low||Weight (oz)||Price|
|Right Hand||1075/16 • 700/20 • 480/30||825/65 • 700/80 • 600/100||4||30 lbs||42 lbs||4.3:1 / 1.7:1||36/15||41||Reg Price $549.95Our Price $449.99|
Machined from solid stainless steel in Penn's Philadelphia manufacturing center, the stainless steel gear trains in Penn International Reels are the toughest in the business.
These Penn International Reels feature a Push-to-Turn preset knob that eliminates accidental changes to the drag setting by requiring you to push the preset knob in order to increase or decrease the drag. Note: Remember to only adjust the preset when your drag lever is in the ''free'' position or you could cause damage to the reel.
- 2-speed models feature Penn Quick-Shift 2-speed system that easily shifts into high or low gear
- Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Full Metal Body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Push-To-Turn preset knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents ''drag creep'' caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Stainless steel reel stand
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!