Penn 30VSWS International VS Silver Series 2 Speed Reel
|Retrieve||Mono Cap. (yds/lb)||Braid Cap. (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag @ Strike||Max Drag @ Full||Gear Ratio High/Low||Line Retrieve (in) High/Low||Weight (oz)||Price|
|Right Hand||900/30 • 550/50 • 480/60||1525/65 • 1325/80 • 1125/100||4||23 lbs||30 lbs||3.8:1 / 1.6:1||37/15||58||$599.95 USD|
Machined from solid stainless steel in Penn's Philadelphia manufacturing center, the stainless steel gear trains in Penn International Reels are the toughest in the business.
These Penn International Reels feature a Push-to-Turn preset knob that eliminates accidental changes to the drag setting by requiring you to push the preset knob in order to increase or decrease the drag. Note: Remember to only adjust the preset when your drag lever is in the ''free'' position or you could cause damage to the reel.
- 2-speed models feature Penn Quick-Shift 2-speed system that easily shifts into high or low gear
- Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Full Metal Body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Push-To-Turn preset knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents ''drag creep'' caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Stainless steel reel stand