Penn Fathom Star Drag Reels
The Fathom Star Drag Reel features the Live Spindle design, which allows the spool to spin independently of the spindle and pinion gear, which significantly reduces friction experienced from the extreme acceleration of the spool when casting.
Our Best Offers
Holiday Leftovers - Extended Holiday BOGOs and Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $109 or More w/ Code ROSE109
Current Active Promotions
|Mono Cap. (yds/lb)||Braid Cap. (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Weight||Price|
|5+1||25 lbs||6.0:1||28 in||15.5 oz||$199.95 USD|
|5+1||25 lbs||6.0:1||28 in||15.6 oz||$199.95 USD|
|5+1||25 lbs||6.0:1||40 in||17.9 oz||$219.95 USD|
|5+1||25 lbs||6.0:1||40 in||18.4 oz||$219.95 USD|
|5+1||25 lbs||6.0:1||40 in||18.7 oz||$219.95 USD|
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers. By rearranging the sequence of the keyed metal washers and eared HT-100 washers the reel can be set up for fishing a wide range of drag settings without additional parts.
- Live Spindle Design with free floating spool
- Internally adjustable centrifugal braking system
- Line Capacity Rings eliminate the question of how muchline you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3, 2/3 or a full spool of line. These lines also give you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament.
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!