Penn FRCIII6000 Fierce III Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Bearings||Mono Capacity (yd/lb)||Braid Capacity|
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system (previously was oiled felt)
- Braid ready machined aluminum spool
- Line capacity rings top and bottom
- 4+1 stainless bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse
Feels much like the Penn Battle and at a better price
- Value spinning reel
- great reel for the price
- None yet
- Carbon drag
- Penn reliability
- None yet
The only minor issue I've come across is the bail sometimes snaps shut on a hard cast but you can prevent that. Once you open the bail and before you cast, spin the spool just until it wants to stop against the auto-bail-close mechanism. This prevents momentum from building up before u flick a hard cast.
Anyways this is a solid reel at this price point. If properly maintained I dont see why I couldn't get an easy 10+ years out of it.
- Feels like quality materials, looks cool
- Bail may want to snap shut on a hard cast but can be prevented by technique or modifications if you feel froggy.
- light and strong
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!