PowerPro Super Slick Braided Line 40lb 1500yds
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $100 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|31100401500 Marine Blue|
|40lb||1500yds||Marine Blue||$149.99 USD|
|31100401500 Aqua Green|
|40lb||1500yds||Aqua Green||$149.99 USD|
|31100401500 Timber Brown|
|40lb||1500yds||Timber Brown||$149.99 USD|
|31100401500 Hi-Vis Yellow|
|40lb||1500yds||Hi-Vis Yellow||$149.99 USD|
- Super-Slick is 8 yarn Spectra fiber construction for anglers who demand high performance.
- PowerPro ''EBT'' (Enhanced Body Technology) process creates a stronger, thinner, smoother and quieter line.
- Available in 8 sizes (10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, 80lb) and 4 colors (Hi-Vis Yellow, Marine Blue, Timber Brown, Aqua Green.
- Marine Blue
Marine Blue, a unique high visibility line, is designed to allow the angler to clearly see their line on the surface of the water while providing stealth to the fish looking up from below. From saltwater to Western reservoirs to the clear glacial lakes of the North, this line is ideal for fishing clear water situations.
- Aqua Green
Aqua Green is designed to blend into freshwater vegetation. Ideal for flipping, punching, ripping a crankbait through grass or throwing a frog. Anytime you are fishing in or around vegetation, this is your go to color.
- Timber Brown
Timber Brown is the ideal color for fishing flooded timber, stumps, wood and brush piles. Also excellent for fishing muddy or stained water in or around rivers, inlets & deltas.
- Hi-Vis Yellow
Hi-Vis Yellow is designed for applications where a high visibility line is necessary. It is typical for anglers to use a short fluorocarbon leader with Hi-Vis lines, especially in clear waters. Yellow PowerPro applications range from Bobber fishing the rivers of the Great North West to Fly-lining sardines and anchovies along the California coast fishing the lakes and rivers of our Nation's central regions for bass, walleye and catfish to targeting Fluke and Stripers in the North East; pelagic fisherman looking for better spread management on the troll to inshore fisherman targeting Snook, redfish and trout. High visibility lines can be used in all applications.
- Slick, smooth, strong, casts with little resistance, small diameter . 011 inch 30lb compared to .022 inch for 30lb mono.
- less noise going thro the guides than a 4 carrier braid
- Smooth, quiet, and seems to hold the dye on the line. My hands were not color stained after spooling my reels.
- Smooth casting,
- No stretch for solid sets when fishing with spinners,
- Lies nice and natural in the water,
- A number of colors to choose from to match water conditions or improve visibility
- I don?t have any complaints
Seems strong enough so far. Easy to see with great feel using 10 0r 12 lb copolymer leader.
- Super sensitive
- sometimes the fish feels you before you feel the fish
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!