Captain Rich Tudor grew up on the water with his family in Homestead, Florida. He began working as a mate on the Islamorada charter boats, spending all of his summer, spring, and Christmas vacations working and fishing. Realizing he could make a living doing what he loved, Rich earned his captain's license and began to focus on inshore saltwater guiding. His first tournament was the 2001 Redbone Celebrity Tarpon Tournament where his team won 1st place. Over the next three years, Rich won 50 tournaments in the Florida Keys, and his tournament career took off. He then teamed up with Capt. Tom Rowland and they are one of the top teams in inshore saltwater fishing. Together, they co-host the Saltwater Experience television show, which released its 17th season in 2022.
• 17th year as co-host of Saltwater Experience
• Pro Staff for over 20 companies
• Winner of over 100 titles for inshore saltwater fishing tournaments
• Two time IFA Professional Redfish Tour Champion
• Two time champion ESPN Redfish Cup & IFA Redfish Tour seasons
• Three time guide to Redbone Series Grand Champion
• Two time Top Guide IGFA Inshore World Championship