Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug Fly Line WF-8-F
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight||Color||Price|
|Mastery Bass Bug Fly Line||WF-8-F||43ft||90ft||280gr||Frog Green / Shad Blue||$79.95 USD|
Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug Fly Line features a specialized warm-weather coating built to withstand hot temperatures and designed specifically for throwing large, air-resistant dry flies and streamers for bass in rivers, lakes, and pond. This line is quite possibly the best bass fly line ever constructed. If you like to throw big flies for bucketmouths, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug Fly Line Features:
- Overweighted by two line sizes to assist in loading rods and turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- Features a specialized warm-weather coating for fishing in high temperatures
- For use in moderate and hot climates
- Braided multifilament core
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!