Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line - WF-10-S
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight||Price|
|Sonar Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line||WF-10-S||33.5ft||105ft||380gr||$99.95 USD|
The Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line is a triple density sinking fly line with an aggressive taper for large flies. The running line is an intermediate sink, then a type 3 in the handling section and a type 5 sink in the tip. The sinking profile helps keep a straight connection to your streamer for secure hook ups. This is an absolute favorite for pike/musky fly lines and other large predators.
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line Features:
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Triple-density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, provides longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!