Shimano SP20000SW Spheros SW Offshore Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Max Drag||SA-RB Ball Bearings||Roller Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight||Price|
- Zero flex under load.
This is a saragosa, with one less bearing that has no impact on power or durability. It’s the exact same reel as a gosa. The larger 20000 model has two fewer bearings than the gosa 20000/25000 so if you’re going for large BFT probably go with a gosa. But otherwise the spheros is the reel deal, can’t say enough good things. I have a lot of reels and this is my go to, because it actually feels more sturdy and solid than my gosa 6000. Not sure why, but buy the spheros, you won’t be disappointed.
- Great reel that isn't terribly expensive. Very durable on the beach.
- Smooth drag
- Nice power when reeling fish in
- Smooth, and stays that way as long as you don?t beat it to bad.
- Sealed well.
- Good line lay.
- Excellent even drag pressure on big fish.
- Overall great reel for the money.
- I had to put a little grease in mine when I got it but other than that none.
- solid ar clutch - smooth
- wobbles - 5k has very small spool for a 5k reel size. I would have gotten the 6k if I realized how small it was.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!