Shimano ST4000XGFK Stradic FK Spinning Reel
Our Price $154.99
|6+1||9.9||20||Reg Price $209.99Our Price $154.99|
The Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels were designed with technical inshore anglers in mind, who demand toughness and durability in their spinning reels. Building upon the revolutionary series of spinning reels that inshore and freshwater anglers alike have come to love with the Stradic series of spinning reels, the FK leverages Hagane gearing and body for the ultimate cranking power and unmatched rigidity on top of other top Shimano technologies such as X-Ship. Whether you are targeting striped bass in the northeast or redfish, speckled trout, snook and more in the southeast, you will find the perfectly sized Stradic FK Spinning Reel to match your application.
Shimano Technology Found In Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels :
- Hagane Gear - Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. This application of state-of-the-art technologies gives the angler reel smoothness from the first use through years of enjoyment.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to it’s stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Aero Wrap II - Utilizing a patented worm gear design, this two-speed oscillation system lays the line onto the spool in a X pattern that reduces line-on-line friction and helps to increase casting distance.
- Aluminum Cold Forged Spool - Provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- Propulsion Line Management System - The most obvious component of this system is the Propulsion spool lip design, which has been proven through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations to provide longer casts while preventing backlashes and wind knots.
- Super Stopper - Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing to eliminate back-play in the reel and provide the angler with instant power when setting the hook.
Hagane Body: Metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms your actions directly into cranking power.
X-Ship: Provides greater power transmission efficiency through the use of large precision cut gears with increased bearing support
Aero Wrap II: is a worm gear oscillation system with specially designed pitch to create optimal oscillation speeds. This provides great uniform line lay to reduce loss of energy during the cast shape and thickness of the aluminum rotor creates high rigidity that results in more fish fihgting power. Increased mass of this rotor generates more inertia resulting in easier fishing of heavy jigs and high resistance lures
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!