Shimano TAC25II Talica Trolling Combo
|Reel Specifications||Rod Specifications||Price|
|TAC25II / Fin#89|
Line Retrieve Per Crank: 46/20
Mono Line Capacity (lb./yds): 30/550, 40/420, 50/340
Power Pro Capacity (lb./yds): 65/1010, 80/730, 100/470
Full Max Drag: 45lb
Striek Max Drag: 30lb
S A-RB Bearings: 6
Gear Ratio High: 5.2:1
Gear Ratio Low: 2.3:1
Type: Stand up
Line Weight: 30-50#
Components: E-Glass blank Aluminum Reel Seat Slick Butt Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
Shimano Talica TAC25II 2 Speed Lever Drag Reel: The Shimano Talica 2 Speed Lever Drag Reel is a high speed, compact lever drag with powerful gears and drag curves. This reel was designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on Long Range stand-up tuna boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots.
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
Blackfin Fin #89 Fin Series Saltwater Stand Up Fishing Rod: The Fin Series from Blackfin is everything that you could ask for in a fishing rod. It has durable, high-quality components, it's sturdy yet has resilience so the main struggle gets transferred to the rod instead of you. Less torque and struggle to you mean more fishing enjoyment and less fatigue.
The Fin series was introduced to meet the needs of the most sophisticated and demanding offshore anglers in the world. Our proprietary blank is the foundation of every Fin Series rod. These blanks are manufactured in our Stuart, Florida location using the highest quality e-glass available. This is what differentiates us from other rod makers. Our blank building process is the cornerstone of Blackfin rods. The delivery of our handmade blanks and superior components ensures that our customers are getting the finest most durable fishing rods in the world. We deliver a superior rod to provide a superior fishing experience.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!