Shimano Talica Single Speed Reels
|Line Retrieve Per Crank (in)||Mono Line Capacity (Test/yd)||Power Pro Line Capacity (Test/yd)||Full Max Drag with Freespool (lb)||Strike Max Drag with Freespool (lb)||S A-RB Ball Bearing||A-RB Roller Bearing||Gear Ratio||Weight||Price|
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- Comes with L.R.S Drag Cam Pre-Installed
- 20# Monofilament Cam included in box
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Spool Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Super Stopper with Assist Stopper
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- A-RB Roller Bearing
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
FROM 20LB. TO 50LB. WITH NO PROBLEM.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!